Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Apparently i have ALOT to talk about today. What is this, like 3 posts in one day? I think im getting kind of addicted to this blogging thing (Im still new to it.) .Anyways! This post is about my new tan top i just released. If you don't know yet, I am a fashion designer. I love making clothes, and coming up with new fashion ideas; using any type of inspiration i can get my hands on. Whether it be a pattern, a color, a sign on the road, an advertisement, hell it could be the color of some random chicks fingernail polish.. ut really doesn't matter. I love to create things that are new and catchy. That being said, this is my latest Tank Top i just release in my Spring/Summer 2012 Collection. Tell me what you think in a comment or something! Thanks for the love (;

No comments:

Post a Comment